12 different IPA/ DIPA/TIPA
Regular price 591,00 DKK Sale price 540,00 DKK
Unit price / per
A collection of 12 different IPAs, DIPAs and a single TIPA. Perfect for a tasting, to bring to a party or to enjoy on your own.
The package includes one can of each:
- Ourasi, IPA at 6.2%: Dry-hopped with Citra, Simcoe and Styrian Cardinal. Notes of passion fruit and a gentle pithy bitterness.
- Plume, IPA at 6.0%: Dry-hopped with Colombus BBC, Simcoe and Amarillo. Notes of Orange, lemon and apricot. Crushable bitterness to it.
- Hver Gang Jeg Tænker Tilbage på Hovedgaden 84E, a DDH DIPA at 8.0%: Double dry-hopped with Idaho 7, Amarillo & Chinook BBC. The beer has a very soft body with notes of pineapple and oranges and a bittersweet resin on the after taste makes you come back for more.
- Pericles, IPA at 6.2%: dry-hopped with Cashmere, Citra and Galaxy. Bright notes of peach candy, grapefruit and white grapes.
- Stories To Be Told, IPA at 6.2%: dry-hopped with Enigma and Mosaic. It's a split batch with Memories To Be Made, making them both perfect for tasting side to side. Stories To Be Told has a full body and notes of ripe honeydew and pineapple.
- Memories To Be Made IPA at 6.2%: dry-hopped with Enigma and Amarillo. It's a split batch with Stories To Be Told, making them both perfect for tasting side to side. Memories To Be Made has a full body with notes melon, light grapefruit, and mandarin.
- So Many Foreign Homes, IPA at 6.0%: dry-hopped with Topaz, Mandarina and Mosaic. Soft and easy to drink, slight bitterness at the end.
- Always Ahead, IPA at 6.0%: Dry-hopped with Huell Melon, Amarillo, and Mandarina Bavaria. Soft body, slight bitterness, Belgian inspired IPA.
- Elevate, IPA ay 6.0%: the first beer in our Origami Series of beers. All beers in this series are brewed with WLP East Coast Ale yeast instead of our otherwise beloved London Fog yeast. The East Coast Ale yeast gives the beer a cleaner and more crisp taste, making the hops exhibit their full personality. Elevate has been dry-hopped intensely with Topaz, Amarillo and Chinook.
- Because Babylon, DIPA 8.0%: a DIPA and the third beer in our Origami Series. All beers in this series are brewed with WLP East Coast Ale yeast instead of our otherwise beloved London Fog yeast. The East Coast Ale yeast gives the beer a cleaner and more crisp taste, making the hops exhibit their full personality. Because Babylon has been dry-hopped intensely with Amarillo, Citra and Styrian Cardinal.
- It's Always Sunny Somewhere, TIPA at 9.2%: A collab with our friends from CoolHead. Heavily dry-hopped with our favorites Galaxy, Citra and Vic Secret.
- Monolith, DIPA at 8%: dry-hopped with Citra, Ekuanot and Mosaic BBC. Super thick mouthfeel with notes of orange peel, pithy citrus, cantaloupe, and a light woodsy spice.